6100 WeatherLink Live: New!
A smart way to stream live data. WeatherLink Live™ makes getting your data from any Davis sensor simple, reliable, and fast. This data hub uses Davis’s dependable, frequency-hopping, spread spectrum radio to collect data from a network of indoor and outdoor sensors. Access your data from the WeatherLink Cloud on the website and mobile apps.
Stream live data
• 80+ connected sensors to one WeatherLink Live™
• 10+ different sensor types
• Listen to 8 transmitters
• 1,000 ft. (300 m) transmission distance
• Amazon Alexa enabled
Add any combination of up to 8 of the following:
• Vantage Vue Sensor Suites
• Vantage Pro2 Sensor Suites
• Sensor Transmitters with up to 5 sensors
• Wireless Leaf & Soil Moisture/Temperature Stations
Welcome to the smart home
• Ask Amazon’s Alexa about your weather.
• Connect your data to smart irrigation systems or other IoT/smart home devices.
Securely share your data
• Contribute your weather data to the global WeatherLink community.
• Share data with friends, family, or co-workers via the WeatherLink website and mobile applications.
• Upload to a growing list of third-party sites like Weather Underground or CWOP.
• Build your own weather tools with our powerful suite of API products.
Enjoy real-time data
• Experience the fastest reporting weather data on the market with any personal device.
Never lose data
• Safeguard recorded data with WeatherLink Live’s internal auxiliary memory.
• Protect against data loss with redundant battery backup.
• Simple Bluetooth setup using the WeatherLink app.
• No Wi-Fi? No problem. Easily connect to Ethernet with the included cable.
Long-range wireless data
• Depend on Davis’s industry-leading, proprietary, frequency-hopping, spread spectrum radio to transmit data up to 1,000 ft. (300 m).
Comes Wi-Fi ready, with a 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cable and a 5 ft. (1,5 m) Ethernet cable.