New and Improved changes in our anemometer include:
Improved Sensor with Solid-State Technology
- Starting threshold of 1 mph (0.45 m/s).
- Extends the speed sensor's lifespan.
- Increases the anemometer's durability, withstanding wind speeds of over 200
mph (80 m/s) for extended periods.
- More aerodynamic profile, resulting in lower wind resistance (less drag).
- Better protection from rain and dust.
Improved D-Shape Vane Shaft
- Presets the wind vane to north as long as the anemometer arm points north.
- Allows replacement of the vane without having to calibrate the wind
direction. Just slide it on and tighten the set screw.