WeatherLink IP for Vantage Vue, Vantage Pro, Vantage Pro2, or Weather
Post your weather data directly to the Internet without a
PC-WeatherLinkIP does all the work for you. Simply plug the data logger into the
back of your console or Weather Envoy and connect the cable to your cable/DSL
router. Within minutes, you'll be able to see your weather data live on the
Internet. WeatherLinkIP also lets you:
- Automatically upload data to third-party weather sites including Weather
Underground, CWOP, the GLOBE Program.
- Get e-mail alerts for current weather or alarm conditions.
- Download the data to your PC for all the powerful charting, graphing, and
analysis as our standard WeatherLink. With Extra User License Kits, you can even
download the data independently to multiple PCs-ideal for schools, agriculture,
scientific fieldwork, and remote locations.
Get more details on Weatherlink.com and check
the FAQ's on WeatherLinkIP.
WeatherLinkIP is "plug-and-play," when used with Weatherlink.com. Simple
configuration steps are required to upload to third-party weather sites or set
e-mail alert conditions. Includes software on CD, data logger, and 5' (1.5 M)
cable to connect the data logger to your broadband router. Choose a logging
interval of 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes.
- A Vantage Pro, Vantage Pro2, or Vantage console, or a Weather Envoy
- Requires Windows XP or above
- A router or hub and Internet service are required
- Not required for Vantage Connect products
- Not compatible with Envoy8X